Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan.
We accept the following insurances:
LifeWise of Washington and Oregon
MHN/Healthnet (excluding Healthnet of Oregon)
Federal Blue Cross
Blue Cross Blue Shield/Premera
You may be able to access our services through other insurance companies if your policy allows "Out of Network" providers. Please contact your insurance provider to inquire if this is an option.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have a co pay due at the time of visit or will I be billed for coinsurance?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Is prior authorization required?
Reduced fee services are available for patients who do not have insurance and want to pay cash.
Cash, check, Visa or MasterCard are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request an appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.